Thank you for your interest in collaborating with me!
You can collaborate with me if you’ve started blogging today or if you’ve been doing it for a lot of time. You don’t have to have a certain number of page views: anyone with great ideas to share and good writing skills is welcomed here.
- Your post has to be related to studying and/or living abroad.
- It has to be your original work, it shouldn’t infringe any copyright laws, and it can’t be published anywhere else (you can post just an excerpt on your blog).
- At least 600 words.
- SEO friendly (but don’t worry about this, we can edit it together after you’ve submitted it).
- It can contain links, if they add value to the post.
- A short bio and a link to your blog will be added at the beginning of the post
If you have any question regarding a guest post or if you want to submit one, please send me an email at email@example.com or use the form below.
As a small blogger, I really appreciate your interest in writing a guest post for sarahinthesix. If you’re interested, I’d also love to do a guest post swap.
If you want to write a post with me, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can start brainstorming right away. You can also use the form below to contact me.
- I will add your banner to my sidebar and you’ll have to show my banner on your site.
- Blogs written in English only.
- I won’t accept blogs with hateful/racist/sexist content.